Thursday, September 18, 2008

"I love your laugh!"



I heard it again yesterday! "I love your laugh!"





I have heard this many times before and it leaves me wondering every time. Hmmmm, I wonder what my laugh sounds like or what it is about my laugh that makes people comment on it! Once someone said, "I miss hearing your laugh!" when I had moved from one job to another. What is it about my laugh that people "love" and "miss"?



I think the answer is this...it's not my laugh per se...it is the fact that I laugh!





I find humor in life. I find humor in things that other people find stressful. I laugh to reduce stress! I laugh because life is funny! Kids, in particular, are hilarious. They don't know it. They're not trying to be. They just are! And when we can shed the seriousness of life and take on a little bit of that kid like persona, how can you not laugh?

So, I am going to start telling others..."I like your laugh!" Perhaps we can start an epidemic of happiness. Let's all laugh the stress away! Its simple and it feels good.

No comments: